The future of metal
printing is on the
Discover the new player
in metal additive manufacturing
delivering high-end surface
aesthetics for functional parts
The next generation of metal additive manufacturing is here
We have a passion for the technology
and are always ready for the next
Incus GmbH is taking the printing of metal materials to the next level with a new process offering excellent surface aesthetics for complex structures combined with cost-efficiency, reproducibility and manufacturing speed.
Based on the concept of photopolymerization, our machine series and technology enable new possibilities in the 3D printing of metal components across a wide range of applications.
Visit Incus at Formnext 2019
to learn more about the future
of metal printing
Hall 11.1 / booth D32
Products to become a part
of your production
Incus offers a comprehensive modular package that can be tailored to meet your production needs including the printer, software, material, service package and technical support, as well as partnership for material development. Our solutions enable precise, high-quality production for complex parts across a wide range of applications, from medical to automotive and aerospace to luxury jewelry.
- Our modular package approach allows the customer to create a tailor-made product to meet their specific needs
- In addition to the machine, packages can include proprietary software, material/feedstock, various service and support options and additional hardware, such as cleaning stations
- Our experienced team can provide on-call support and additional services such as feasibility studies, material development, sample part production and special part development
a new way of printing
high-end metal components
Our Hammer Series metal printers fabricate green parts from a photoreactive, metal-filled feedstock using a high-performance projector. This allows for the production of accurate and precise green parts similar to Metal Injection Moulding (MIM) that also need to undergo a debinding and sintering process to yield the final metallic properties. Additional advantages include:
- Production of green parts with high complexity and accuracy including resolutions of 40µm and surface roughness below Ra 7µm in every direction
- Highest achievable surface aesthetics
- Possibility of processing non-flowable and non-weldable materials
- Easy preparation of printing jobs and handling of machine
- No need for any support structure for printing
- Wide range of possible materials and quick exchange of materials
- Stress-free sintering process results in good microstructure and mechanical properties
- Safer working environment for the operator (no metal dust or high-power laser)
Incus is an engineering company based in Vienna, Austria – an up-and-coming European additive manufacturing hub – offering a new approach to lithography-based metal additive manufacturing.
Born out of the research and development division of world market leader in technical ceramic additive manufacturing, Lithoz GmbH, Incus began with a passion for lithography-based additive manufacturing and a fascination with metal materials. Incus means ‘anvil’ in latin, referencing our new approach on the centuries-old, traditional process for shaping metals.
The Incus team is made up of creative experts with knowledge, expertise and drive to bring new technologies and solutions to the market. The team is solution-oriented and meets every challenge with a focus on continuous improvement.
We are ready to become part of your production – contact us today to learn how.